A unique advantage of working with our firms is our organizational structure. A team of senior publicists brings specialized industry expertise and comprehensive media relationships to every account. Guided by a methodical and proactive approach, Carriage Trade Public Relations consistently delivers maximum exposure for our clients and their interests.
Marjorie frequently shares her expertise with business owners around the country, lecturing in cities such as Atlanta, Austin and Washington, D.C. In 2006 Marjorie won Entrepreneur of the Year from the Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce. In 2011, Marjorie was named Savannah’s Community Star by the Savannah Morning News and in 2013 The Small Business of the Year.
Marjorie Young is also certified in Crisis Communications by the Public Relations Society of America.
She is the past president of SCORE, Small Business Chamber and the Small Business Council. Marjorie is a graduate of Leadership Southeast Georgia and Leadership Savannah. She currently sits on the SCORE Board, Hospice Savannah Board and is the current Chair for Dawn’s Daughter, a Leadership Academy for high school girls.
Marjorie is the co-author of Women in Suits. She holds frequent PR Bootcamps and a monthly online coaching webinars that empowers business owners and nonprofit organizations to take control of their PR, brand and message.
She graduated from the University of Maryland with a degree in Journalism and minor in Fine art.
Check us out on Facebook
LOCAL NEWS WIRE
- (SAVANNAH, GA) COMMUNiTY HEADLiNES, April 6, 20202020-04-06 11:13:45
- (SAVANNAH, GA) COMMUNiTY HEADLiNES, March 30, 20202020-04-01 11:13:02
- Enmarket Employees Get Pay Boost, Additional Safety Measures2020-03-31 14:03:35
- SafeCity Launches on Bull Street Local Security Company Offers Free CCTV to Savannah Business Community2020-03-23 17:07:02
- DIRTTbags Donate to Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society for World Down Syndrome Day2020-03-22 13:02:16